Fire outbreak at CBN Headquarters Abuja

The headquarters of the Central  bank of Nigeria was earlier engulfed in thick smoke but CBN authourities said the incident was at the generator house and not the main building.

Bello Attahiru, acting assistant commander of the FCT Fire Service who spoke to our correspondent, Akeem Dairo said that the cause of the fire was a mechanical fault from generator number three.




His position was also affirmed by the acting director, corporate communications of the bank, ISAAC Okoroafor who stated that no  part of the main complex was touched and as such no cause for alarm.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button